So I’ve seen this post going around in link form, which isn’t super useful to anyone who wants to read it, so I put it up in photo form. Useful for anyone who doesn’t have xkit. :3 Definitely like and reblog the OP, but if it shows up as a link, this helps. :3
REAL LIFE DISNEY PRINCE TOM HIDDLESTON EXHIBIT
Always reblog the Real Life Disney Prince. Pay attention boys, this is how it’s done.
I’ve always liked Tom Hiddleston but this just made me fall in love with him
I’m not gonna lie, my eyes got a little blurry.
His parents should write a book about parenting, cuz I wanna know whether they hired a sorcerer to make sure their child comes out right.
A Russian tank manufacturer has unveiled a new tram design that it plans to start mass-producing in 2015. These beautiful pieces of engineering will hold 190 to 270 passengers and will be able to traverse on even the older, worn out Russian tram tracks.
I have never wanted to fuck a tram before, but here we are.
shinji you must pilot the tram
only the drift-compatible can drive this tram.
I get lots of questions about what to buy when you’re first starting out in makeup so I thought I would put together a shortlist of affordable kit options for people who want 2 play for fun and people who want 2 put together a nice kit for not a lot of money. All these options are less than $15 and many of them are on sale at the moment.
- 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette - This is $8.88 right now. You get obviously a huge amount of colors, the pigmentation isn’t bad, this is the bang for your buck palette you want. I recommend matte over shimmer because you can always add shimmer and glitter but you can’t make things matte without it looking weird.
- 10 Color Professional Blush Palette - I love blush palettes because I hate carrying around singles to shoots. These are wonderfully pigmented and I like blending them together. This is less than $10 right now.
- Galaxy Chic Baked Palette - I’ve discussed this before (with swatches), it’s one of my favorite palettes. It’s less than $15.
- E.L.F Brow Gel & Powder Brush - These are $1 and $3 respectively, and I have lots of them. No fuss, get the job done, very well.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Foundation is something I think is absolutely worth the investment and most of mine are mid-range (I love Shiseido’s and Tom Ford’s the best). However, for dry skin, I think this is a wonderful one. Mix it in with some moisturizer and see how it works for you. It comes in a decent shade range as well. It’s around $9 a bottle and buy 1 get 1 50% off on ULTA.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse BB Cream - This is the best drugstore bb cream and comes in the best shade range (though darker girls will want to dry out IMAN’s range, buy it online). It is as good as Dior Snow if not better for more skin types. It’s around $6 a pop.
- I’m leaving lipsticks out of this because drugstore does lipstick so well you can buy any and be satisfied really. I like all kinds. No preference.
Alright, good hunting.
Two ways of dealing with tear gas grenades from comrades in Turkey: Either submerge them in water. Make sure you can close off the container cause the gas will still spread for a while. Or throw them in the fire so the gas burns off before it can spread.
She had curves in all the wrong places - some of them cast a 3-dimensional shadows, still others hummed a low, discordant note as they flitted about like flies. She was nothing like other girls - she was an abomination from the 6th plane of torment
rifa:Kaldrick X The Lawyer
i need this in my life what is it
WHAT IS THIS I WANT IT THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
I think from the tags it’s LA Complex
Reblogging because of those tags!
Josie and the Pussycats in “Musical Evolution” x
Coolest promo ever created
Real talk though, this is one of the coolest tributes to a classic cartoon with the most interesting animation in it I’ve ever seen, look how wonderful it is.
BLESS MARVEL, they’ve officially released this in HD
I think most everyone on my dash could use happy dancing Groot today <3
And now, Groot, for when you need to get away from all the tragedy.
Disney’s tribute to Robin Williams at the end of Aladdin.
That’s… actually really beautiful. Well done, Disney.
I actually watched Aladdin on Disney Channel a few days ago and not only did they show this image at the end of the film but they showed the entire movie completely commercial free. That’s how much they appreciated him.
Well done Disney, well done.
Now that’s some grade A respect from Disney right there.
If only they had shown him grade A respect when he was alive.
Notice something in common in these photos?
It’s not what you think
I gave it away in the third pic
That’s right! None of these cops are wearing badges or name tags! I wonder why… seems like it’d be important to wear those, since it’s even illegal not to in other states…
This is actually illegal in all states. A police officer must be marked as such with name and badge at all times unless their jurisdiction states otherwise (such as an undercover officer), and even when not wearing a badge, the officer must have the badge accessible at all times and must show the badge in order to make an arrest. Name tags are not required as long as a badge is available because the badge has the officer number on it.
yall see the fuckery goin on but we still tolerate. can bet most.. if any are even real cops